Some estimates I have heard recently indicate that 50-75% of all shopping will be done online this year. Now, those numbers are simply estimates until the holiday season is over, but I think the rest of the world is finally catching on to the deals and time savings that can be had from web browsing and not window browsing. All I have to say is “it’s about time.” For regular readers of the JumpstartMyPC.com blog, you are probably thinking “here he goes again with the online shopping talk.” Some will stop reading right about now, but for those of you who still have shopping to do AND like to save money in the process, here is the latest discovery in my holiday shopping series. I recently stumbled onto one of the best sites I have ever visited and I wanted to share it with you all. The site is LogicBUY.com.
LogicBUY.com is a compilation of my favorite money saving ideas from the web. Daily deals, coupons and sharing. Much like deals.woot.com (which we shared a few weeks ago), LogicBUY.com is a deal page where users can share the bargains they find anywhere on the web. There are however some key differences that send LogicBUY.com straight to the top of my WOW list. Why should you visit LogicBUY.com? Here is what makes the site so great. numbers correspond to the areas on the screen shot below
- BIG savings - The home page highlights the biggest savings on the site and shows you the sale price as well as the original price on the site mentioned. Hover over the item with your mouse for a pop-out window containing more information on the product or follow the Get Deal button to go directly to the site and make your purchase.
- Popular stores – The biggest names in online shopping are here, including Amazon.com, Buy.com, Dell.com, NewEgg.com, etc. I still can’t tell if the information on sales from these sites is provided by LogicBUY.com or the users, but I happy either way. Currently, if you wanted the hottest deals from Amazon.com (Gold Box) and Buy.com (Daily Deals) you would have to visit both sites and receive their daily emails of the latest deals. LogicBuy provides all of this information in one visit.
- Categories – If you are looking for something specific, you can run a search or start narrowing down your selections by picking a category.
- Voting – After becoming a member (see below) you can add your own deals and/or vote on your favorites. Those with the most votes move to the front page and everyone benefits.
- Become a member in seconds – If you are already a Facebook user, you can join LogicBuy by filling out 3 pieces of information and they will sync up with your Facebook account.
- Alerts – Looking for something specific but didn’t find it in your search? You can create alerts based on your own key words and LogicBUY will email you when a new deal is submitted/found. It’s like they are shopping for you.
So, maybe you have an idea for that next gift or maybe you don’t. Either way, you should get the best deal on it and you should limit the time you spend shopping and deciding where to buy it. LogicBUY.com can help you satisfy all of these needs. Jump on over to the site today and see what great bargains you find. The site is completely FREE, so you have nothing to lose.